Effective Date: 10/1/2023
2. Information We Collect We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The information we collect, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our Services and how you manage your privacy controls.
- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us which includes your name, address, email address, and payment information.
- Data Encryption: Sensitive data you provide, such as payment information, is encrypted and stored securely.
- Usage Data: Information on how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data").
3. Use of Data
- We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Storage and Processing Your information collected through our Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which W3box.io or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities.
5. Disclosure Of Data We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, including encryption of sensitive information.
7. Your Data Protection Rights Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.